Entertaining outdoors used to mean just a gathering around your barbeque. With our range of premium wall mounted spillways, made from 316 stainless steel, it allows you to completely rethink how you can create your new focal point by designing your new water fall incorporating within pools, ponds, spas or rock features.
After all, there is nothing more soothing than the sight of a rippling or cascading waterfall.
Our range of high quality stainless steel waterwall spillways can be used to create cascading (wall washing) or projecting effects.
- Size: 900mm Long x 80mm Wide x 80mm High
- Lip: 35mm
- Material: 316 stainless steel
- Inlet Size: 2 x 25mm Female Treaded
- Inlet Entry: Bottom
- Warranty: 1 year Limited Manufacturer warranty
- General Install Guide Included
Types of Effects :
1. Wall Descent - This is achieved where water flows softly from the spillway and cascades down the wall face into a pond or pool. Recommended to install a pump with a minimum flow rate of 50-60 litres per minute (l/m) per metre spillway width.
2. Falling Sheet - This is achieved where water flow is allowed to run away from the wall, so that a sheet of water "free falls" vertically downwards. Recommended to install a pump with a minimum flow rate of 120 litres per minute (l/m) per metre spillway width.
3. Projecting Sheet - This is achieved where a large volume of water passes through the spilllway, producing a solid sheet of water that projects away from the wall. Recommended to install a pump with a minimum flow rate of 150 litres per minute (lpm) per metre spillway width, and the spillway installed no higher than 900mm from water level. Note - The further the water drops, the narrower the water sheet widths become due to surface tension. The projection from the wall is approximately 100-200mm dependent on pump size.