OASE Pond Vacuum - Pondovac 5
- Ship in 3-5 days
- Free Shipping
Pond care is particularly important in late summer and early fall. Leaves and branches pollute the water and the pond floor must also be cleaned. However with the Product of the Month, the PondoVac 5 pond and pool vacuum, cleaning the pond is easy. The new member of the PondoVac family is particularly powerful and offers a suction capacity of 8000 l/h. Full power: Likewise, vacuuming without interruption is also possible, thanks to separate suction and pump function. The special Big Wheels are quiet and make the pond vacuum suitable for movement on uneven ground
- Vacuum without interruption thanks to integrated emptying pump
- Flexible use - waste water can be diverted in any direction.
- Pumps the waste water even over height differentials
- Maximum suction depth of 2.5 m thanks to high performance 1700 W motor with optimised blade geometry
- Can be used for cleaning garden ponds, pools and swim ponds as well as a wet vacuum in the household
- Transparent suction tube for flow through control
- Easy to move with transport rollers and adjustable handle
- More ground clearance and silent tyres in Big Wheel design
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power
- Discharge hose with C-connection on both sides
- Included in the scope of delivery: Four robust aluminium tubes, special string algae nozzle, broadened universal nozzle, area nozzle, wet suction brush, brush nozzle, debris collection bag, 5 m long suction hose and 2.5 m long discharge hose.
INCLUDED IN THE SCOPE OF DELIVERY:
The different nozzles enable flexible use of the PondoVac 5.
Universal nozzle wide, Special string algae nozzle, Brush nozzle, Area nozzle, Wet suction nozzle
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||mm||436 x 425 x 716|
|Rated voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption pump||W||900|
|Power cable length||m||7.50|
|Warranty (+ request guarantee)||Years||2 + 1|
|Suction depth max.||m||2.50|
|Max. flow rate||l/h||8000|
|Length, suction hose||m||5.00|
|Length, discharge hose||m||10.00|
|Floating hose application||38 mm|
Dirty water pump
The container is emptied via an integrated silt pump. Thus the waste water can be flexibly diverted.
Larger particles such as pebbles or leaves are retained in the tank. Emptying occurs with convenience via zipper. For retention of smaller particles > 1 mm an additional fine filter sack is included for the outlet - not suitable for pond silt.
For adjusting the suction power, for example in shallow water. Likewise, it also enables intermittent back flushing of clogged nozzles.
Drain with C-connection
On the pressure side, the PondoVac 5 has plastic C-connection for the discharge hose - reliable and sealed.
Included in the scope of delivery
Note 1: Cutting cables will void warranty.
Note 2: Please read instructions in its entirety before operating unit.